Inside Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming|Modding|Gossip

Please advertise our site on other forums, and Tom will personally love you for da rest of his life -.- (Admin made me do this Sad)
please donate Very Happy - https://insidegaming.forumotion.net/donate

Rules Regarding "Youtube Famous" Section

JohnHD
    JohnHD
    Admin
    Admin

Repo : 10009

Rules Regarding "Youtube Famous" Section   Empty Rules Regarding "Youtube Famous" Section

Post by JohnHD Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 am

1 ~ NO Youtube Bot Threads!

We have had a major incident concerning these and we have realised it is too much of a security risk to users accounts to allow these sorts of topics to run. Like i said above, if you want subscriptions, use the sticky!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 ~ NO buying Youtube Accounts!

We already have a strict "No Account Sales" policy on Inside Gaming, this also is in place for Youtube Accounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone breaching these rules may be subject to Posting Ban's issued by Staff.

These rules are in place to help stop spam, prevent accounts being hacked, and to also prevent malware/spyware infecting the computers of Inside Gaming users.

I hope you understand. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:23 am