Inside Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming|Modding|Gossip

Please advertise our site on other forums, and Tom will personally love you for da rest of his life -.- (Admin made me do this Sad)
please donate Very Happy - https://insidegaming.forumotion.net/donate

CoD4 Modding tutorial - all guns - god mode + More!

-TheXenonClan-

Repo : 4

CoD4 Modding tutorial - all guns - god mode + More! Empty CoD4 Modding tutorial - all guns - god mode + More!

Post by -TheXenonClan- Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm

How To Mod CoD4 for split screen and system link! (patched from online Sad)

OK, so to start of this is what you will be modding .. All guns, God Mode, UFO mode, No clip, Unlimited ammo, Laser sight, Super Jump, Super speed..

Programs needed:
    -Modio
    -Hash Block Calculator
    -Some device opening software .. (e.g xport360, xplorer360.. etc)
    -and HxD (hex editor)

-First off, drag your profile onto your desktop, there is many ways to do this.. then you drag your profile into HxD editor (hex editor)

-Press Ctrl + F to search .. search for Motd (this is message of the day) then find the CoD4 motd .. you will now when its the CoD4 one becuase it will says check out the new mw2 gameplay trailer... then after that it will say .set custom class 1"... replace everything after the . before set cust.. with more . (dots) all the way down to set class 5 ..

-Then click before the first . (dot) you put with .bind BUTTON_BACK "

Then chose you mods you want to activate when you press the back button ..

these are the codes...

player_sustainammo 1
    g_speed 2400
    g_gravity (0 = zero gravity, 800 is default)
    jump_height 999 (super jump)
    give all (gives all, surprisingly)
    cg_laserForceOn 1 (laser on gun)
    noclip (fly around the map)
    ufo (similar to noclip apart from you go up/down with the triggers)
    cg_fov 75(field of view)

-Enter the codes like this, .bind BUTTON_BACK "ufo;god;player_sustain ammo 1;jump_height 999" ... that would work nicely Wink

-Then when you enter the game.. you press back and you will have all of these mods activated!

-You can also use .bind BUTTON_START instead of using the back button! -
    -This makes start button activate the mods instead of the back button.

-Once you have put on the mods you want you need to save your profile and then exit HxD.. the next thing is to open Hash block calculator and open your profile .. make sure they all say true .. if not go back and start again.

-If they all say true close out of that and open modio .. drag your profile back into modio and click rehash and resign .. then drag it back into your HDD or Memory unit/USB.

-YOU NEED TO CLEAR ALL YOUR UPDATES AND CLICK NO DONT UPDATE WHEN YOU LOAD COD4!

-To clear all updates go to.. my xbox/system settings/ memory/ select harddrive/ press Y/ clear system cache. This removes all updates on your console.

-Once you've done .. start up CoD4 dont do the update and stay offline.. go on multiplayer, then go on split screen or system link .. start the game and press back or start depending on the button you used! .. the mods should be activated!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG WITH YOUR ACCOUNT JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP.. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE PM ME!

HERE IS A VIDEO TO HELP

THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO BTW GUYS!

EDIT:i have decided to start a modding channel .. well i will make mine into a modding channel .. so check it out for more mods soon!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GeeoorGeBmX

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 am