Inside Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming|Modding|Gossip

Please advertise our site on other forums, and Tom will personally love you for da rest of his life -.- (Admin made me do this Sad)
please donate Very Happy - https://insidegaming.forumotion.net/donate

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY|

-TheXenonClan-

Repo : 4

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Empty |OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY|

Post by -TheXenonClan- Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 am

DarkDreamer wrote:[align=center] |OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Fresfdewsd

Open Daily from 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Vftrfwer3

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Dwefdewf
    READ THIS before contacting me.
    [spoil]

Q : When will I be invited?

A :I invite everyone in the order the payments are received, Please allow a few hours when I have the lobby status as ONLINE.

Q : Can I rent your lobby or I only have this much money can I just have Infections?

A: I have all the packages listed in this Thread with all prices, I do not except anything lower than the prices I have listed and you dont have to ask me if you can rent! Just pay and wait your turn.

Q : Dreamer will you help me get my JTag Online?!

A : No.. Don't bother asking.

Q : Will you use my patch in a rental?

A : No, sorry.

Q : Can I haz free infections?!?

A : No [/spoil]

AIM: egdarkdreamer

Co Host / Jimmy - AIM : AMARacer2671

Co Host - AIM : IRFANBOYTTG

Note : DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS TO ANYONE BUT ME OR YOU WILL NOT GET IN.
    Email : mgotyrant@hotmail.com

DO not message me asking how to go online with your Jtag! I will answer your here , NO!

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Dsadsadsao

PUT YOUR GAMERTAG IN THE NOTES OF PAYMENT!!!!

Infections Package $10 ( You get all Infections there is to offer plus lvl 70 and all challenges!)
     |OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Btn_buynowCC_LG

Prestige Package $20 ( Choose Whatever Prestige you want to be with all challenges and Infections!!)
     |OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| Btn_buynowCC_LG

VIP Package $25 ( With this package you get the VIP which has everything is there is offer plus alot of fun never seem before things you can play with)

10 Min Rental $20 ( With this package you control the lobby for 10 mins as Co host! You can invited as many friends you want!!)

20 Min Rental $40 ( With this package you control the lobby for 20 mins as Co host! You can invited as many friends you want!!)

30 Min Rental $60 ( With this package you control the lobby for 30 mins as Co host! You can invited as many friends you want!!)

60 Min Rental $100 ( With this package you control the lobby for 1 hour Co host! You can invited as many friends you want!!)

Approved by SEAN himself , Do not hesitate to Buy!

|OPEN|DarkDreamers|Challenge|Infections|Rentals Lobbys| FRIENDS LOBBY| E2dd33a44a3943e5d21bd91dafebe6a4

[/align]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm